Friday, July 10, 2009

My win and where I have been

It has been busy here with grandkids and puppies and just plain craziness! But vthings are getting back to normal and it looks like it is just going to be me and the dogs for most of the week-end.




This is a prize I won in late june from here

http://messykaren.blogspot.com/ It's a wonderful prize! I have never knitted but used to crochet and know how much time it takes to make pretty things! And the lotion,Honey and Black Seed, is a new fragrance to me and I love it.

I guess I will have no excuse but to finish this now will I?


Big Brother is back!! Any more fans out there?

2 comments:

Rae said...

Awww. The kids are sweet. Looks like the dog was having a really good time with them too.

Renee said...

What beautiful grandchildren you have now. What a joy to have them in our lives.

Love Renee xoxo