Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby shower presents

M
My daughter gave a baby shower for her best friend yesterday,with the help of BF's sister. I don't have many pictures of the shower yet,they were on another camera. But I have a few. They are in my best (what does blogger want?) order,LOL!
The first is the burp cloths I made. Next is the chewy with ribbon. They are both laying on the blanket I made. I tried to match them up. I love to use minky on the back of baby blankets. I followed a tute for the burp cloths but can't add the link without fear of losing my page so will come back and add it. http://thequiltingdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/01/perhaps-easiest-burp-cloth-tutorial.html





The next is a picture of Melissa opening one of her gifts. Her sister is to the left and husband behind her.






These pictures are of the community center where the shower was located










This is the head table when it was almost decorated. It was a really fun shower.













5 comments:

Chris H said...

What gorgeous gifts you gave her... I'm sure she will treasure them.

Love Of Quilts said...

I really like the quilt...the pattern you used is something I would have used...I like that all the blues match...could you tell me what size your blocks are. Trish

Unknown said...

Some one is going to be thrilled to be wrapped up in that gorgeous quilt!

TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful quilt.

Abby and Stephanie said...

What a wonderful gift. Pretty and useable!!!