Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby quilt finished






I finished my latest baby quilt before the baby arrived. That's a good thing! This one is very colorful,but most of my baby quilts are. I don't usually use as many solids as I did this time though. I appliqued an elephant out of chennille on the front and the back is flannel.



This is for a boy.I'm almost out of the material that has the Children of the world on it. It has been in a few of my baby quilts.
It has been a very busy week-end here! I went to an estate sale yesterday and got lots of material at give-away prices! Maybe I can get it out and take pictures soon! I use mainly out of my 20 year stash but some things are hard to pass up,LOL!

6 comments:

Funoldhag said...

Some little baby is going to love being snuggled up in that darling quilt! Bet it will be a favorite blankie! :-) Carol

Frances said...

I love this! What a wonderful gift!

Lisa said...

Very cute! Love the elephant!

lesthook said...

Thanks! They are so much fun to make!

*karendianne. said...

Oh my gosh how happy and cute with the elephant! My mom told me I called those "ent-a-fants" when I was a little punkin'. :)

Unknown said...

awww this is so darn cute and I love the colors!!!!